Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Harley Davidson/Wireless Access Edition from Florence Hooters

Working from Hooters!
      One of the things some of these lunch establishments boasts is wireless Internet access. I wanted to see for myself the wireless internet access at my "home" Hooters @ Florence Y'all. At first our waitress Tanya didn't know the password. But once I fired up my Dell Latitude, I was pleasantly surprised to see their access point was "wide open". No need for a password. I guess that's good and bad. Maybe they aren't worried about online hackers with their attempts of shenanigans. Anyway once online I was able to connect to our VPN and log into my desktop and continue my "process". This gives new meaning to our abbreviation "WFH"! (Figure it out.) 
Born to Ride....Ride to Live!
      Another item we (well Glenn) wanted to do is ride his 2002 Harley Davidson Soft Tail Deuce down to Florence. He's not a big fan of riding on I-75 (I can see why.) But he did it anyway. His efforts are commendable. Well done sir! The reason he rode his Hog down there was transparent. He wanted the lovelies to pose with him and his Bike.        
Yum!
  

        As for the actual lunch. (This is a lunch blog by the way.) The Hooter's traditional lunch specials were in order. Glenn had the chicken strips. I had the buffalo shrimp. I also cashed an official Hooter's calender coupon for a free order of cheese sticks. (With an order of ten dollars or
more. Dine in only.) A five dollar value. All in all and very nice lunch was had. Thanks again to Florence's finest to once again humor some old men.
Chicken strips


 
  
  




Thanks Ladies!
Even on Interstate 75...A nice day to ride.






No comments:

Post a Comment