Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend Special Post! Rock Bottom Brewery/Reds Game Edition!

Been meaning to hit the Rock Bottom for lunch for some time now. It so just happens I did on a Saturday before a late afternoon Reds Game. Also special this time I brought my family with me!
Red Ale Yum!
Obviously the drawing card at the Rock Bottom is the beer. I choose a fine one to start my day, the Red Ale. I very good choice. For an appetizer, I recommended to the girls the large soft pretzels. Enjoyed by all. I ordered the Hickory Bacon BBQ burger with chips. Very tasty!
Everyone enjoyed their lunches. I highly recommend the Rock Bottom before a Reds game.
Oh by the way The Reds beat the Cardinals 8-2 on Barry Larkin's number retirement day.

  
Meg gives the Rock Bottom the double thumbs up!



Everything is better with Bacon!
The Girls enjoyed the
afternoon

A great day for a ballgame.
GABP


No comments:

Post a Comment