Tuesday, May 7, 2013

We forgot our Stadium Cups! /Gabrielle or Adrianna? @ Newport Hooters Edition

Cup Design this week.

ONCE again we are at Newport Hooters. A few weeks ago Hooters started a promotion of collectors stadium cups. Last week I started my collection. Jeff and I bought some for this weeks edition. (See above pic.) Our fine waitress Adrianna/ Gabrielle told me it was "genius" that I placed my collectors Stadium Cup over my frosted pint glass. I told her it was for insulation. (Hell it sounded good!) Anyway one beer led to another and pics were taken for the SAO calendar, and we for forgot the damn cups at our table! Oh by the way I had a free lunch with my "All Access " card. I had the boneless wings with fries. Jeff had the same. I forgot what Glenn had. The Sam Adams was exceptional as always.
Gabrielle lost her name tag. She borrowed Adrianna's. Whoever she is.


Jeff theorises we were distracted as to why we left our cups at the table?
Jeff needs to work on his "camera angle skills".
That's much better Jeffery!


I am a genius!


No comments:

Post a Comment