Friday, May 10, 2013

Izzy's To Go/Visit the Parentals Edition.

The Complex
A Cincinnati Classic!
You can't just eat One!
       ON any given Friday I have lunch with my folks at their condo. Today is no exception. Instead of the usual fast food grab, (Arby's) today I wanted something different, something much better. A Cincinnati Icon. Izzy's world famous corned beef and signature potato pancake. But wait, that's not all! I had to have some of those outstanding pickles. The few they give you are not enough. I bought a whole frickin' jar of those bad boys! My little sister Kathleen usually joins me for the visit. I introduced her to this blog. She got a kick out of it. Mom and Dad really enjoy our little chats/visits.

Dad adjusts his hearing aide. Needs to hear
the always insightful conversation!

Kathy checks out the blog! A new fan and follower!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment