Thursday, June 12, 2014

Better Late than Never! Super Heroes @ Newport Hooters for Happy Hour


Sorry! I'm a week late with this post! As my time at CBT dwindles, my buds and I took advantage of another Reds game at the CBTS pavilion. A beautiful day, wonderful food and company. Unfortunately our Redlegs succumbed to the San Francisco Giants 6 to 1. So far it's been a rough year for the Reds. Hopefully they can turn their fortunes around soon.  So Jeff and I  drowned our sorrows at Hooters for some Happy Hour Super Hero Cheer.


A Special shout to Ray for recommending The Tin Roof right after the ball game for some Buds!

Brein "Cat Woman" handled our "Hydration" needs amply!

Ready to pour another one

Jeff not fearful of catching some Poison Ivy

Smile Mike Brein is.


Jeff had balls of fun!

Hooter Girls Assemble!


No comments:

Post a Comment