Friday, February 28, 2014

Post Back Surgery and Florence Hooter's almost 10th Anniversary

Black Friday featured an historic photo
Our Boy Glenn has made a miraculous recover in two weeks time! The modern medical science  never ceases to amaze me! Glenn was able to join Jeff and I for lunch the day before Florence Hooters 10th Anniversary! Our Girl Meaghan took care of us with prompt courteous service, as does all of the fine ladies at Hooters. I haven't had wings in awhile so I had 10 scrumptious wings with some fries. Jeff had some  wings amd fries and Glenn chose a delicious burger and ad a carry at order for the Mrs. Kirby. Our thirst was quenched with some fine Sam Adams Cold Snap Seasonal. Always a good choice. A shout out to Shay for rounding out the photo above. This is the first time in "What's for Lunch?" blog history that a photo featured Glen, Jeff and myself in the same picture!
Another photo for the beer pour collage

No comments:

Post a Comment