Tuesday, August 20, 2013

2 Year Anniversary! Best of What's for Lunch Hooter Girls Ashley (7 of Seven) and Skipper (2 of 2) !

Beer Here!
A Special shout out to my man Cutter "The Chief" Savage, my inspiration for this blog.!                    
 It's been a quick two years. Today I will share some best of pics from the past two years of "What's for Lunch". Obviously the boys and I enjoy Hooters very much. It would seem that almost every other time Ashley would serve us and serve us well.
The follow is my collection of Ashleys from Newport Hooters.
Ashley the sweetheart!
Happy Birthday to me!
SAO's most Interesting Man


Glenn and his crew!

Happy hour with Cutter
Yes Ashley another Sam Adams!


Arrest Me Please!
Lets Go Reds!

Pin up dress up day!




Also I would like to share some pics of Florence Hooters Girl Skipper my personal favorite! Hooters make us Happy!


Florence's finest
Her Signature

Yum!

We cheer for Beer!

She makes Jeff look even better!


Who Dey!?

Skipper and her "twin" Miranda


A cold beer and warm smile.

School's OUT!

A serious pour!
A special cartoon effect

Glenn is a big Skipper Fan as well.

Smile Mike! Skipper is!


A Happy Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment